Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting ready for the end...

Looking over the audio slideshows in the past week of class has actually gotten me excited for the upcoming final project. I know that sounds strange and even sounds that way to me but it would be nice to adventure on to something different.

After reading up on the three applications -- iMovie, iGarageband, and iPhoto -- I'm feeling the most nervous about iMovie. Though it doesn't seem to be as complex as I thought it would be. I'm really a technologyphobe...I have to admit it. I'm the old lady in the class who didn't understand how to get into webct...duh.

iPhoto is not a problem, I use that all the time on my computer and I know how easy it is to experiment with it. I'm hoping that once I sit down with iMovie I'll feel the same way about it.

Garageband was also foreign to me and I was a little confused as to whether or not we were actually going to be using that for our final project. It talked about recording a podcast, an audio file basically, and I figured maybe we would use that to create audio?

At any rate it should be fun!

No comments: